CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weekend Visitors

Steph, Teri, and their families came to visit us this weekend, and we had so much fun together! i hadn't seen Teri and Troy since June. I miss them already, it really made me wish we were all close again. I don't think I knew how great I had it when I lived by all of my sisters in Utah, boy do I miss those days. Steph's boys are getting so big and Bo is crawling all around...putting Hayley to shame! Jon, Carl and Troy had blast at the beach...it was freezing and even raining one day, but they didn't let that stop them. Here are some highlights from the weekend...

Bo with the stink eye


Teri with the babies at the park


The triple threat...back in action


We got a babysitter and all went out on a date. It was the first time I left Hayley with a babysitter. I had to fight the urge all night to call every 2 minutes! But I had a great time and now can't wait to do it again.




Confession: We put Hayley in Bo's clothes and Bo in Hayley's clothes for a good laugh, but ended up almost crying because of how much each of them looked like the opposite sex. These are serious blackmail pictures for when they are older.


We are always looking for more visitors if anyone else wants to come and stay! Thanks girls for making the trip down:)

6 comments:

Bakers said...

Looking at the picture of the babies makes me laugh so hard. Poor things!! Thanks again for letting us come and visit--so fun!

Katie M said...

hilarious photos of the babes! stacey you look GREAT! miss you guys...

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

ha ha ok that picture of them with switched clothes is freaking hilarious!!! i cant even tell you switched! you guys are all so dang cute!

Toni S. Cook said...

i love pics of your baby girl, she is just adorable. Also, I'm glad I have someone to commiserate with on the whole New England sports deal--it really is a new way of life! We schedule practically everything around games! lol

And i know it's late but byutv streams everything live on their website www.byutv.org you just click on "Tune in now" and you can watch anything that has aired for like the past few weeks. Good for getting your BYU sports fix :)

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh!! This is absolutely hilarious. This had to be Jon's idea.

P.S. How did the muffins turn out?

Deon Christensen said...

Dillan and I were laughing so hard at that picture of the kids. I didn't even realize until you put a comment. Funny!