CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Playing Dress up

I have worked for a guy in our ward, Mike Means for about a year now. The Means have pretty much adopted Jon, me and Hayley into their family and have been so good to us. They have 6 beautiful daughters and Hayley spends a lot of time with them while I am at work (our office is in their garage). Here are some random pictures that they have taken of the baby and given to me. Some are hilarious:)


Hayley with hair...kind of (really) creepy!
She looks like a different baby...or a monkey (no offence Hayley!)

This was Jessica's swimsuit when she was Hayley's age...80's Flashback
Her first painted toes...sooo cute, I love having a little girl!
I love the Means...they are like family to me! Thanks for all you do for us!

2 comments:

Nathan and Emily said...

OK, Hailey with hair is too freaky. I seriously thought that was a doll at first!

brookeisacrazylady said...

I found your site from Emily. Those are great pictures! I love the means too. brooke