CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Life has been crazy and I haven't updated the blog for a while, I have some catching up to do. I am the Primary President in our ward and today was our big program! The kids did amazing! They really brought the Spirit into the meeting. It was a lot of fun to see it put all together. It was a lot of work, but I had some great help. The chorister, Brook, is incredible...she has really helped the kids love the Primary songs and (in her words...) "the old grandma's in the back could even hear!" Yesterday we practiced and she brought Magic Singing Spray for all of the kids to help them sing. Today, right when we went up on the stand, one Sunbeam Lawrence said, "Ms. Brook (he started preschool recently and calls everyone Ms.), I remembered my magic singing spray!" I am not sure anyone in the congregation heard him, but it was a great way for us to start the program with a smile. I also have great counselors and teachers who were a giant help, Thanks everyone for your help! I truly appreciate you all. What a great experience and challenge this calling has been for me, but I feel like I am learning a lot (although I still have MUCH to learn). I feel blessed to be able to work with the kids, they are the best teachers:).

Hayley seems to be growing up too fast. She is starting wave at us, and today we noticed that her top tooth just poked through! Poor baby, but she is in pretty good spirits anyway. Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch with the Means. We had a bunch of fun and got a few cute pictures.



Hayley on her first John Deer ride with Alexa!







Jon is trying to recreate Hayley's face...I think he did a pretty good job, they look EXACTLY alike!



0 comments: