CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

These are a few of her favorite things!

It seems that Hayley has really grown up in the past few months! She thinks she is so big and no longer will hold my hand when she walks and she is developing quite the attitude. She was such a mellow baby that it is really kind of fun (sometimes:) to see her sassy side. So here are a few of her favorite things...

She loves sitting by herself on a chair...it makes her feel so big
One day I heard her whining in her room and this is what if found...She was stuck in the rocker and had to run and grab my camera

She loves the beach and loves playing in her little baby pool by the beach





Hayley LOVES her new bike seat and especially her duck helmet. She knocks on her helmet and quacks!


I bribed her after her shots with a sucker...my new bribing tool.


This is one of my favorite dresses that Aunt Val got for her

She is just hanging with the girls!!!

4 comments:

Bakers said...

So cute. I can't wait to see her. She is getting so big!

Unknown said...

STASS! She is soooo cute. Did you notice the "setters hands" she has at the beach!? Volleyball here we come! my blog is audreysue.blogspot.com keep in touch! love you both-well all 3!
Slaudge

aftonelam said...

Stacey, those are such cute pictures. She is a little doll.

Bakers said...

I'm waiting for you to update your blog with NY pics please:) love you!!