CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A visit from my Grandpa!

My Grandpa Wooley came to visit me! He is such a trooper...he is 89 and we went all over the city. It was seriously so much fun to have him. We would go out and do something during the day and then come home and play cards or dominos at night. Jon and I had so many good laughs with him and Hayley really warmed up to him. She loves her great Grandpa Wooley! My grandpa had never been to California, so it was really fun to get to show him around. I was also able to do and see a lot of things that I haven't seen yet so it was a lot of fun. He just left today and I think he was ready to get out of the hustle and bustle of it all (He's from a small town in Utah). Here are a few highlights from the trip...


The Reagan Library - (under Reagan's Air Force One Plane!)


At Zuma Beach...we watch Jon surf and Grandpa got such a kick out of it.

Hayley eating the sand

Hang Loose!
The Getty Museum


Grandpa and Ronald


Playing cards, eating, and icing his soar shoulder


The VA Cemetery

Grandpa bought this chair for Hayley and she LOVES it...she thinks she is so big

The Will Roger's State Park



5 comments:

Bakers said...

Hayley's so big!! And cute grampa Wooley. I had to laugh about her eating sand, because Bo does the same thing. i thought maybe once he takes a handful he will see how disgusting it is, but he kept on eating it. Crazy babies!! Love you and miss you guys lots.

Christian and Stephanie said...

So cute! I love that picture of hayley and grandpa! I think everyone needs a grandpa wooley

Leora said...

Isn't it cute how grandpa's wear suspenders?

Hayley is adorable.

The Browns said...

looks like you guys had a good time. we miss you guys a lot. i just want to kiss little hales all over she is such a cutie pie. love you guys and miss you

abbie said...

how cute is that? i love that he came to visit you. those pictures are priceless. so sweet. ps it's been too long since i've talked to you! we need to catch up...