CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hayley's First Christmas!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated the blog...I know that I am so lame. Life got busy and time just got away from me. The holiday season was so much fun. Hayley and I drove up to Salt Lake (we were there for a total of almost 3 weeks) before Christmas and I got some good sister time in. Jon joined us a little later and we spent Christmas with Jon's family. Hayley had a blast with all of her aunties and uncles, cousins, and grandparents. She got so much attention over the break that when we got home for the first few days, I literally couldn't put her on the floor to play unless I was sitting right next to her! Jon got in plenty of snowboarding, there was a ton of new snow that fell in the mountains. Hayley was hilarious on Christmas morning. She must have been a good girl this year because Santa was good to her! Everything is so much more exciting with a baby around. Here are a few pictures from the trip...


We visited the lights at Temple Square



This toy was a big hit...she dances to the music, it is so cute!



Here's Hayley in her Christmas dress



She was a little nervous with Santa, but at least she let us get a few good pictures...

But she didn't last long!!!!




0 comments: