CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Three Peas in a Pod

Here are some pictures from Hayley's first Halloween weekend. These pictures were actually taken on Sunday at our friend's Nathan and Emily. It was Emily's birthday and she cooked us a fantastic meal. For Halloween night we actually went to a birthday party that wasn't a costume party so we wanted to bring Hayley in her costume to Emily's birthday. I especially love the last picture...what a ham!













8 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

what a cute costume! You look so good! how are you? are you loving CA?

Katie M said...

stacey you are gorgeous! hayley is growing up so fast!

Bakers said...

Oh that is the best picture! What a cutie. Miss you and see you soon!

The Browns said...

She totally is a little ham bone. I just want to eat that little cutie pie. I don't like being so far away.

Nathan and Emily said...

OK those are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen of you two! But of course I'm prejudice since they were taken in such a fantastic setting!

abbie said...

that last picture.... soo hilarious. i love her!

Christian and Stephanie said...

So cute! i love it!

Melissa said...

You three are so cute! I had no idea that you had a blog! I have one also adamandmelissaturney.blogspot.com my mom has one too! Hope you are all doing well! I can't wait to meet your sweet Halie (spelling?)

Love you!