CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A few of the lastest and greatest

I figured it was time to take off the nasty pictures of Jon and finally post something else:) We have been busy as usual...but not much has happened out of the ordinary. Here are some beach pictures from a few weeks ago:



Here is Hayley playing in the sand...she is too quick for me and the second I wasn't paying attention she put it in her mouth.



Hayley can go down the slide all by herself!




My family is coming down to Newport next week and I am soooo excited. We tried on Hayley's swimsuit last night just for fun. I think it will be a little too chili to go in the water, but its worth a shot!


The tiger crawl....(she didn't learn that one from me!)



5 comments:

Alpha Alarm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alpha Alarm said...

It looks like she learned that expression from Boskey

The Browns said...

I love the stink eye. I seriously cannot wait for Newport. It will be too much fun. Glad to see a new post, i need to update my blog also.

Leora said...

She's so cute, Stacey!

Angela said...

Thanks for the comments Stace! You daughter is adorable!!!!