CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Grandma & Grandpa

My parents came down to visit us for one last hoorah before their mission. We had so much fun with them and we got some great pictures of Hayley with her grandparents.


Here are a few of the high-lights...
Grandma was letting Hayley go free, and she was loving every minute of it!


On Friday, we went to a Brazilian restaurant and then went for ice cream at Diddy Reice



Bath time with Grandma Roma



3 comments:

Bakers said...

Those are darling pictures. I think she and Bo do look a little alike. We miss you guys!! Have fun in Seattle.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

sooo cute!!!! your little family is adorabe! i am so excited for your parents!

The Browns said...

Can i just tell you how it delights me to see you putting posts on your blog. I love seeing pictures!! And I love naked babies. Love you guys and miss you!